We provide serviced. That is why our most precious active is our employees. From this point of view, FORMAG is an extremely rich company.
Every employee of the company always can make an impact on the processes within the company. We are always open for the new ideas and we appreciate the initiative. We are striving to make our company a sort of organization of people, where each and every person is dying of desire to create a new significant value and uses all the capabilities for that. That is why we are welcoming people who think freely, act and can offer the original ideas and thoughts.
The amount of our personnel as of today is more than 500 people in the every corner of the planet. We are all different, but we have a thing in common. This thing is professionalism. We reach it by means of the corporate training system. The constant elevation of the level of professional skills and career development of our personnel in the cornerstone of this Strategy.
Formag is a wonderful place of work. We treat our staff in the same way, as we want them to treat our clients. The company does everything possible to retain the motivation level of the personnel at the highest possible level. We believe in the long-term people’s relations. We accept everyone as they are. We are harmonious and are integral with the individuality of each and every member of our big team. That is why people who are in line with our values work with us for a very long time.
If you are interested in work in the field of transport and logistics, Formag company may become the best choice. You are free to become acquainted with the possibilities and vacancies in our company that are opened today. Please click a link firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us.
Mariya Chebruchan, Mchebruchan@formag.com, phone is +380504105657
Formag Forwarding is looking for a sales and marketing manager (top position) in Kyiv or Odesa!
If you are ready to solve complicated and extraordinary tasks and love your job passionately, you will be happy to be a part of our team.
Maria Chebruchan Mchebruchan@formag.com, +380504105657
Formag Forwarding has been operating in the Ukrainian market since 1992. It is a part of the largest logistics holding in the country. In connection with the increase in the number of staff, the company opens a competition for the position of top-level - commercial manager for the automotive department
· Higher Education
· Experience in marketing research, market analysis, attracting cargo flows for ATP, specializing in container traffic for at least 3 years
· Leadership qualities, strong management skills
· Ability to train and motivate employees
· Customer orientation
· Ability to make effective decisions in a multitasking environment.
· Experience working with shipping lines and forwarding companies
· Having a customer base is welcome
· Develop a comprehensive marketing and commercial strategy of the company
· Develop, implement and control measures aimed at increasing cargo flows and profitability of the company
· Personal sales of the company's services
· Implement good practices to build and operate an effective sales system
· Optimization of internal processes of ATP and routes
· Employee management, training and control of productive business activity
+380 50 410 5657