Industrial most sought-after asset class for Europian commercial real estate investors
- Industrial and logistics preferred sector for 33% of EMEA investors, surpassing office for the first time
- Paris, Madrid, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and London most sought after European cities for investment
- 33% of investors plan to deploy more capital in 2018 than in 2017
- Platform activity to remain strong in 2018
- 70% of investors actively pursuing investments in alternatives
Collaboration in transport and information interchange will be essential for the future logistics industry
- 1,067 de Logístics & Supply Chain directors have participated in the SIL’s IX Círculo Logístico Barometer and certify that innovation and analytical capability are essential qualities for a good logistics person.
- Only a 49.9% of the respondents considered that the figure of the Logistics Director is well valued by the company’s Managing Director.
- There has been a decrease in the companies’ investment in sustainability, as well as the implementation of 44 tons in the goods’ transport by road, although they are still a majority 56.7%
May all your dreams come true! Happy New Year 2018!
Thank's of your friendship and confidence!
Sincerly yours, Formag Forwarding